StrategySmith has extensive experience in business matters and enhances the ability to effectively assist clients in a non-litigation context. Putting a client’s ideas into action is first and foremost. Building a strong foundation at the outset will enable a successful business to scale up in a way that will not strain the organization. In this regard, we provide the following:
- Business entity formation (corporations, limited liability companies, professional associations and general and limited partnerships);
- Drafting, review and negotiation of employment, non-disclosure, non-compete, arbitration and separation agreements;
- Drafting and implementing handbooks and recruiting policies;
- Drafting, review and negotiation of commercial leases;
- Drafting, review and negotiation of various contracts and business documents, including asset sale and purchase agreements and related terms and conditions;
- Corporate governance;
- Industry specific and general regulatory and compliance matters.